Israeli Foodtech company Amai Proteins wins “Call for Wellness Innovations” award at the Global Wellness Summit
Broadcasted remotely from Palm Beach, Florida, the Israeli company beat out finalists from the U.S., Italy, Canada, and other Israeli rivals.
Judges from Israel and the U.S. reviewed the nominees and included Maccabi’s CTO Ofir Frank, Welltech1’s Co-founder Amir Alroy, and Facebook’s Head of Lifestyle and Wellness Vertical, Hadas Spektor.
Welltech1 is a fund and innovation hub dedicated to the merging of technology and wellness. It has supported a myriad of companies and acts as a general gateway between technologies and ‘Startup Nation.’ It is the sole sponsors of the Innovation Pavilion, and the Global Wellness Summit will arrive in Israel for the first time next year largely due to their assistance.
- FitV is a social app helping users plan and implement training sessions individually or with their peers.
- Fitto helps people design and drink personalized nutritional drinks and shakes, depending on their unique diet or requirements.
- Newt is an AI-powered personal sports nutritionist that helps people reach their specific goals.
- Seatback is a smart chair that helps users with their posture and reminds them to take regular breaks intervals
- ToLive smoothies are vegan protein smoothies that are pre-powered - all that’s needed is some water and a quick shake.
- Amkiri is ‘the world’s first visual fragrance’ whereby users can apply a tattoo-like design on their body that emits smells and fragrances.
- Day2 offers precision nutrition and helps raise awareness of the importance of balancing sugar levels for each individual
- Calmigo is a drug-free breathing device that regulates breathing in stressful situations and provides 3-minute reliefs when users feel overwhelmed by life’s challenges
- Popbase is a wellness-focused, subscription-based, interactive educational experience for children and caretakers. It combines TV, video, and social media to offer wellness activities.