Intel Ignite launches 4th cohort in Tel Aviv, celebrates $200 million in funding in 2020
One year after the startup program moved online, Ignite will also launch in Munich, Germany
Intel’s startup growth program Intel Ignite has today announced 10 startups that were selected for its fourth cohort in Tel Aviv, as well as 10 companies to take part in its first program in Munich, Germany. To date, 28 companies have taken part in the Ignite program and have raised a total of $200 million.In total, 200 startups applied for Ignite’s fourth cohort, with 60 going through due diligence. After that, 19 went on to the virtual selection day and the final 10 will take part in the 12-week program, with the Tel Aviv cohort starting on April 19 and the Munich expected to commence the following week on April 27.
The companies selected for the fourth Tel Aviv cohort include:
- AtmoSec - a SaaS security solution that secures inter-business application connectivity
- NeuroBrave - which accelerates the neurotechnology applications
- Qwak.ai - a machine learning platform enabling companies to scale their ML-based products, increasing their business impact
- Spotnix - helps product and growth managers improve their KPIs by running thousands of analyses, identifying and recommending concrete opportunities and actions
- Teramount - enables next-generation optical connectivity for data centers
- Velocity - increases R&D velocity by allowing developers to create on-demand, fully isolated production-like environments
- Zesty - automatically optimizes cloud resources in realtime
- 1MRobotics - which is still in Stealth Mode
- Flow Security - which is still in Stealth Mode
- R2 Wireless - which is still in Stealth Mode
“We are thrilled to be leading Intel Ignite’s expansion, hosting its first program outside of Israel,” said Stephan Heller, Managing Director of Intel Ignite Munich. “Ignite is so much more than an accelerator - it’s an amazing network of both founders and mentors, which truly strengthens the startup ecosystem. We have seen the growth and success of the 28 startups that have graduated the Tel Aviv program, and can’t wait to provide our European startups with an equally valuable offering. Munich is just the first stop in Ignite’s expansion worldwide so that startups everywhere can benefit from the knowledge, expertise, and more that Ignite provides.”Each startup in Tel Aviv and Munich is paired with an experienced mentor and received a personalized program tailored to each business and technology need. The program, like previous cohorts, will be conducted virtually and include introductions into VCs, workshops, and resources to help grow businesses.