Quantum SPARK completes first cohort with five graduating startups
Each startup launched Proof of Concepts with the program’s corporate partners
Shay Livnat, Owner of Taavura-Livnat Group and Co-Chairman at Quantum Hub, spoke at the start of the event, telling the cohort: “You’ll always have a warm spot here and an open door. Feel free to consult and be in touch. I wish Quantum Hub and the team a lot of success.”
The five startups who presented their POCs at Quantum SPARK were as follows:
- AutoTrust – which develops an assisted driving solution maximizing safety while taking into consideration all road conditions as well as the driver’s capabilities. It partnered with Hyundai MOBIS, which will include implementing AutoTrusts solution in their vehicles to increase usage of ADAS (assisted driving systems) and analyze current usage patterns.
- ThermoTerra – which leverages energy created by humidity fluctuations in the air for the heating and cooling of buildings while increasing the air quality. Tadiran will implement the technology as one of its energy efficiency solutions as part of their air conditioning products.
- IntellAct – which uses computer vision and AI to make turnaround processes at airports at 15% faster, cheaper, and more efficient. Laufer Aviation GHI will embed IntellAct’s technology in their infrastructure at Israel’s Ben Gurion Airport to reduce incidents and increase operational efficiency.
- SafeMode - which operates with a number of mobility companies to increase safety, improve driver retention, and reduce operational expenses within fleet management. Egged-Taavura will test the solution with their drivers, aiming to improve drivers’ performance, reduce safety incidents, and improve operational efficiency.
- Siraj Technologies – which develops an IoT solution for the manufacturing industry, enabling an automatic and seamless connection of all edge devices and machinery to the cloud, opening the door for digitalizing the production process. Tadiran will use the technology to connect the machinery in their factory to monitor operations from a centralized location, analyze production data, and improve efficiency.